When you’re sweating from exercise, traveling or recovering, you are most likely dehydrated. SOS Hydration helps you rehydrate 3x faster than water alone.
- Medically Developed Formula Equal To The Hydration Of An IV Drip.
- 3x More Electrolytes, 6x Less Sugar, and 6x Less Calories Than Competing Brands For More Effective Fluid Absorption and No GI Distress.
- Scientifically Tested – Independently Tested and Backed By Research.
- Absorb 3x More Water Than Water Alone.
- Non-gmo premium ingredients – no fillers, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- 5 Great Tasting Flavors – A Unique Feature Among Electrolyte Replacement Products.
- Use To Improve Sport Performance and/or Fight Fatigue From Work, Travel, Illness, or Partying
KETO Certified SOS Hydration Flavors:
Berry, Mango, Watermelon, Citrus, Coconut
If you’re working hard then replacing electrolytes is important. Electrolytes are what make sweat salty; if you lose too many your neural system won’t function properly. This can lead to problems with your heart, blood pressure and breathing.
Drink about 500mL of water with 1 or 2 sachets/scoops of SOS for optimal hydration and balance of electrolytes for recovery.
Daily Use & At Work
While asleep we can lose over 1kg (2.2lbs) of water-weight through respiration and sweating, so SOS in a glass of water will help kick-start your morning.
Dehydration is the number one cause of daytime fatigue. Adding SOS to your water throughout the day will combat the drying effects of air-conditioning and makes it easier to get in your 8-cups of water!
Ever wondered why the headache and dry-mouth from being dehydrated feels a bit like being hungover? Alcohol is diuretic, which makes dehydration one of the contributors to a hangover.
SOS in a glass of water next to the bed for first thing in the morning will absorb rapidly to replace the electrolytes lost from increased urine production and help with a dry-mouth.